advertisement

Who is brave enough to post a selfie?

The shirt is a Paul Smith. (local youth)

Back when I wore posh office shirts to the office I found a stall in the market selling iffy Paul Smith cufflinks - Paul on one, Smith on the other.

I convinced them to sell me a pair of Paul cufflinks. I just hope he found someone called Smith to buy the remaining pair :)

I don’t normally look at mens photo’s too muchly unless they’ve got something fun between their legs,
no, not what you guys are thinking of!…that fun thing is called a ‘bicycle’, :D usually I look at the bike more.

Nice pic all the same Tony.

Ok, not quite a selfie…

dl01000671.jpg

Nice Jennifer, long overdue hun.:D

You must be psychic, after my above ramblings,
i actually started to typed it’s been nearly a month since your last pic and asking for an update,
but I deleted it, didn’t want to impose you see and right on time you posted tonight.

p.s. like the subtle hint in the background, you are that.:p

Ooo..err, for second I mis-read that as you’ve ordered new Lycra last night,
glad it was my dodgy eyes, you know us cyclists, Lycra on my mind and all that.
Haha

sounds like you would have preferred Sandy from Grease as my goodwood outfit..

The worst thing about Lycra is that the act of wearing it doesn’t make you fit, exercise is required.. although some trisuits feel like getting into them is exercise in itself….

Haha

sounds like you would have preferred Sandy from Grease as my goodwood outfit..

The worst thing about Lycra is that the act of wearing it doesn’t make you fit, exercise is required.. although some trisuits feel like getting into them is exercise in itself….

You can say that again, gone are the days I used to go out Lycra’d up trying to ride like the Lion King (Mario Cipollini),
but sadly those days are long gone. :(

How about getting-out ?!

In the un-wind from last 2+yrs of weirdness I've also shed enough in last year or so I ..recently cycled the ~20miles into the office in a lycra cycling top I bought c 15yrs ago; a comfy, even, loose fit at 7am, go me!

That might have been cause for smugness- excepting somehow in that decade+ I suddenly found I've also grown a (previously-alien) sense of ...claustrophobia. So by the time I arrived in good time to shower at the studio, the damn, now sweaty, thing stuck to me so closely enough it actually triggered a bit of a claustro attack; I simply couldn't unpeel, couldn't get it off quick enough, felt ..very trapped .. all a bit weird. Never felt such before.

Now back to (spare, now grossly oversized= disposable) old Tees it is; comfy, over quick!

advertisement

Back