advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boat or chopper?

calm in Tresco
20220822-200435.jpg

I would love to go. If only it were closer....

Lefty

It's a lovely collection of work, no question.

We love the area around here, having spent many holidays in Pickering and the surrounding area over the last 20 yrs or so. 10 mins drive from open moorland, 5 mins walk from a heritage (steam) railway and with some jaw-dropping scenery in which it's possible to feel so alive. We're now taking a much closer look at property.

It's a lovely collection of work, no question.

We love the area around here, having spent many holidays in Pickering and the surrounding area over the last 20 yrs or so. 10 mins drive from open moorland, 5 mins walk from a heritage (steam) railway and with some jaw-dropping scenery in which it's possible to feel so alive. We're now taking a much closer look at property.

I've just looked the area up - think I might join you!

I've already decided that as soon as my son is of University age, I'm heading north :) I just hope that when that time comes, property prices in these areas are still attainable.

Lefty

Challenging conditions at the Wattisham Families Day today. I went home, disappointed, resigned to not getting any pics. Then my plane tracker showed the BBMF’s Lancaster on its way. I messaged a neighbour, and we went with his grandson to a lay-by under the approach just in time. Chuffed. Neither of them had seen or heard a WWII aircraft before!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back