advertisement

Today I have mainly been v3

shuffling through another set of negatives from a bygone holiday to Egypt. 10 rolls of film to put into the correct order using a photo album as a reference....I find I shot a roll of B+W film, and i must have swapped some prints with my travelling companion, and lastly i think i must have had two camera bodies with me......

York is the worst I’ve seen, some real rough sorts there. Cheltenham can get like a zoo but York definitely wins the ASBO award IMHO.

i agree - if someone says oh we'd like to go to York for a weekend, i strongly suggest they check the race schedule, and avoid race days.....

Been to work this morning and had quite a productive day it has to said- got home and just posting on PFM and enjoying some choons.:)

Laising re faulty alarms that keep giving off false alarms even if cool weather . doing accounts and costs rising big time in a concerning way !!!

Out for a nice walk and passed some diabolical scaffolding bending downwards so contacted council urgently

we were once in York at a time that coincided with the races - never again....i havent seen so many besuited people so drunk - i have never seen so many people pissing in the street, that the roads were flowing with urine.
Glasgow Rangers Manchester 2008:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_UEFA_Cup_Final_riots
"200,000 visiting Rangers fans" so tbf the facilities were always going to be overwhelmed.
Could smell it on the 8th floor of the Town Hall extn.

My partner is from Southbank, right next to the racecourse and her Dad always used to blame the "bloody Geordies". It would have put me in an awkward position but the other sisters partners were a German and, worse still, a Southerner. ;)

Mrs seagull and miss seagull have been having a girlie bonding day before miss seagull flies the nest for good.

Did my list of jobs this morning then spent the rest of the day and evening relaxing and listening to music.

De-fluffed the innards of the bathroom extractor fan - so much fun I never knew .......

Made a mini rack for the shed hifi ... and then took it to bits again.

The day just flew by.

Making plans to class the Cotswolds an area to develop for extracting oil gas coal etc then move the operation to Oxfordshire were we will just level the place and turn the county into a landfill site.

Reactions: PsB
My lads were clearing out blocked gulleys and gutters this morning in the West End, following a couple of leaks into shops.

Despite the rain yesterday it’s still quite humid in London.

Cheers BB

Mrs klfrs is in bed poorly with covid.
I'm feeling unwell but testing negative.
50/50 I'm infected, or a psychosomatic fool.

advertisement

Back