advertisement

Tory Leadership Runners and Riders

Autocorrect somewhat aptly put in misled for Mosler - anyway this time we have a champagne economist. Obviously had a tough life at a leading American university followed by a life in the US Virgin islands running his consultancy company, inventing stuff and running on the beach holding his dog inappropriately. Perfectly qualified to tell the poor and working class of Middlesbrough and Manchester what they should think and do - I wonder how many cruises he's been on or end decks he owns?

Re tonight's cancelled debate: maybe Sunak and Truss believe they've already done enough to reach the final two and have nothing to gain from further public displays of bloodletting.

Short of hair-pulling and spitting I’m not sure how they could damage their respective reputations more than they have done already.

Some on here have said that ‘even my avatar is annoying’, though they clearly did not know who it was!

Well I'm new here but I'm quite sure that some folk will be finding you to be very challenging to their long held misapprehensions so I can see that you may get some annoyance thrown at you.

Autocorrect somewhat aptly put in misled for Mosler - anyway this time we have a champagne economist. Obviously had a tough life at a leading American university followed by a life in the US Virgin islands running his consultancy company, inventing stuff and running on the beach holding his dog inappropriately. Perfectly qualified to tell the poor and working class of Middlesbrough and Manchester what they should think and do - I wonder how many cruises he's been on or end decks he owns?

The world's best economic brains have been trying to prove Mosler wrong, but they cannot, and so even they often lower themselves to ad hominem attacks. There is nothing else left other than to ignore him and carry on with the lies.

Do you have any understanding of how the monetary economy works and how that knowledge could be used to make a great improvement in the lives of many around the world, including Teesside?

Ah, he is that Mosler. All is clear.

maxresdefault.jpg

Re tonight's cancelled debate: maybe Sunak and Truss believe they've already done enough to reach the final two and have nothing to gain from further public displays of bloodletting.
…and the public aren’t voting for them, not that you’d know it the way this manure has been pitched on public sector broadcasting (C4)

advertisement

Back