advertisement

Brio good enough for Castle Harlechs?

8 ohm/88-89db sensitivity on the Castles you're good to go!

Only one way to find out but no reason why it won't work well...

Reactions: x21
I had Harlech S2's. They liked a fair bit of space around them, really needed a bit of power to wake them up and a decent quality amp to keep the bass under control. A Nait was hopeless, an Exposure 17/18 a lot better but big Integrateds from JVC, Sony and Pioneer were better again. They aren't the 'fastest' speakers in the world but timbre and scale are great.

Reactions: x21
I think that that would be a great starting point; both are nice pieces that should get along well.

Let us know?
They definitely like to be turned up together ;)
They definitely are a bit slower than some other speakers but they still manage to have lots of scale and space to the sound.
I had Harlech S2's. They liked a fair bit of space around them, really needed a bit of power to wake them up and a decent quality amp to keep the bass under control. A Nait was hopeless, an Exposure 17/18 a lot better but big Integrateds from JVC, Sony and Pioneer were better again. They aren't the 'fastest' speakers in the world but timbre and scale are great.
I have S1s in a rather small room. But they still manage to have a giant sound stage and tons of power.

advertisement

Back