advertisement

BBC 1 SHERWOOD. 5 star heads up.

weird - we have a TIVO in a bedroom and just press the red button and away we go

Now sorted, GT. Wife simply used her laptop to enter code and transfer it to either Virgin or my TV (presumably by app.) No interconnects needed. Process not needed again unless I log out. Can't understand why there aren't clear instructions from BBC or wherever for doing this; nor why Virgin doesn't house the process when it has its own catch-up.

Last edited:
Just finished this - had to pay because I live in abroad. First episode was promising, with some good actors, but it just descended into the most preposterous, melodramatic, unconvincing tosh I’ve seen for a while. More holes in the plot than Robin Hood’s archery target.

Just finished this - had to pay because I live in abroad. First episode was promising, with some good actors, but it just descended into the most preposterous, melodramatic, unconvincing tosh I’ve seen for a while. More holes in the plot than Robin Hood’s archery target.

I managed to enjoy it until episode four then it lost the plot. Considering the expense of production getting sloppy with the plot is inexplicable. Still I got it for free:)

advertisement

Back