advertisement

Murdochs To Divorce

"So what was it that first attracted you to the billionaire..."

But surely she could've shacked up with a guy that could still show her a good time, someone she could be proud to be seen in public with? And doesn't need two lollysticks, three rubber bands, and a blue pill.

I lived a few doors down from her at the top of Richmond Hill over 20 years ago. Has always looked good for her age.

God, you must be seriously rich. I lived just off Bayswater Rd onetime. We had Middle Eastern embassies a few doors down. Sadly it was four to a room in the civil service hostel:)

God, you must be seriously rich. I lived just off Bayswater Rd onetime. We had Middle Eastern embassies a few doors down. Sadly it was four to a room in the civil service hostel:)

Not me, it was the girlfriends (now wife of 18 years) place! Funnily enough, a few years prior I lived at the top end of Inverness Terrace opposite Ken Gardens. What an amazing time it was there (with a couple of Truro School mates). Halcyon days. I remember not buying a flat there for 180K as I thought it a ludicrous price. Berk.

Getting old isn’t fun, but for predators like Murdoch it must be particularly galling when you know the battery is running down and the younger predators are already undermining you. Still if you chose the life of a c**t so be it. Personally I’d like to give him a personal kick in the groin. Psychopaths are so well equipped for running the world it’s frightening.

advertisement

Back