advertisement

Roe vs Wade overturned

This is about controlling women, are you 'comfortable' with that? As soon as the baby is born the Republican concern for it will be gone. Besides this is not an end to abortion, it will prevent safe procedures.
Yup, they don't give the first **** if the child ends up on the streets, in the sex trade (just Don't have an abortion), on crack, shooting up schools, whatever. As long as they can exercise an unlawful level of control over women - dark ages stuff.

This is about controlling women, are you 'comfortable' with that? As soon as the baby is born the Republican concern for it will be gone. Besides this is not an end to abortion, it will prevent safe procedures.
I'm pro life, there will always be exceptions but "people" need to take responsibility for their actions. There are plenty who want to adopt & refusing the right of someone to live out of pure selfishness is not on my agenda.

How do you feel about frozen embryos? Serious question.

Between the first moments after conception and the stage where you have a semi-functional being that resembles a baby, many weeks elapse. Which is why the European nations that allow abortions have some sort of time limit (typically 12 to 18 weeks) to prevent most later-stage abortions.
As i said, i don't believe in denying life to an individual.

Pure ISIS-grade religious fascism. The Republican party is now clearly a terrorist organisation IMHO. I suspect this Christian fundamentalism/fascism will swiftly escalate and that it now presents a real existential threat to LGBTQ+ communities etc. Terrifying times.

PS The truly bizarre thing given the Republican Party’s considerable buy-in to the white supremacist ‘great replacement’ theory is this draconian religious fundamentalism will impact the poorest black communities the hardest.

Certainly isn't. Rep Party/Taleban = same motivation regarding control of women. Which you are seemingly on board with. Take some responsibilty for what you spout.
How is the decision to abort a unborn child the control of women.

@Ragaman I respect your opinion but just wish to know where you think the red line should be drawn?
Do you disagree with contraception - if so, in what form - are condoms OK, IUDs?
Do you disagree with morning after pill?
Do you believe in abortion under any circumstances?
Incest/rape?
What about when a medical choice has to be made between the life of mother Vs life of fetus?

Do you believe this decision has anything to do with a political move by GOP to ensure the votes of their Evangelical-Christofascist base?

My personal view on abortion is my right. If you feel otherwise i have no problem with it.

So you're saying that The State/an-other should have a say in wether a woman has to have a child and the woman has no say and that isn't controling women?

Definitely at it, you should be banned for this shit.

advertisement

Back