advertisement

Mober

matfff

pfm Member
Anybody know what’s going on with Mober/Edmund?
No activity on any of his usual channels (FB, EBay) for some time. I had an email from him some weeks ago but got no reply to further enquires.
@bigfish, are you out there?

Think there was a discussion about this some months ago
It was decided he no longer has a UK agent and doesn't actively sell to the UK

But IF there's items on the USA ebay site...I guess you could buy from there and us one of the ebay import companies?

Think there was a discussion about this some months ago
It was decided he no longer has a UK agent and doesn't actively sell to the UK

But IF there's items on the USA ebay site...I guess you could buy from there and us one of the ebay import companies?
Thanks, but nothing on any of his EBay sites.

I think Stamford Audio were his UK agents not sure what is happening now, I still have a Mober DC motor and controller kit I bought a couple of years ago and not done anything with it.

That's a shame, glad I bought my Mober dc motor kit and the inner platter and did not bother with the Mober bearing. Still have a brand new Linn Karousel bearing as well as Cirkus bearings all sat doing nothing.

That's a shame, glad I bought my Mober dc motor kit and the inner platter and did not bother with the Mober bearing. Still have a brand new Linn Karousel bearing as well as Cirkus bearings all sat doing nothing.
Well, if your thinking of selling that Karousel bearing I just might be interested.

My understanding is that he has closed his business in Hong Kong and has emigrated to the UK.
I believe that his intention is to set up his business again in the UK in the near future, at least that is what I have heard through the grapevine.

My understanding is that he has closed his business in Hong Kong and has emigrated to the UK.
I believe that his intention is to set up his business again in the UK in the near future, at least that is what I have heard through the grapevine.
Hi, yes, just read an email from Stamford Audio to that effect. Big transition for him, hope all goes well.

advertisement

Back