advertisement

President Musk

It happened.

£5 a bottle to you, squire.

61OuZ6q3+qL._AC_UL320_.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07FMYSHPC/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
It all just seems a bit too Biff Tannen and Back to The Future.
The world is bat shit crazy right now.

Untitled-18-1392x884.jpg

I'm no fan of his, but it would be a refreshing change just to have someone who wasn't one foot in the grave as a leader of the free world.

I'm no fan of his, but it would be a refreshing change just to have someone who wasn't one foot in the grave as a leader of the free world.

I'd rather have a frail and elderly non-psychopath vs a young and healthy psychopath. The idea of Musk as president makes me shudder - I think we'd see Darwinian capitalism far beyond what many here complain about WRT neoliberalism.
Would probably be good for Tesla shares, though.

For someone who has accomplished so much, it's a shame that Musk has turned out to be such a right wing asshole.

Even if he does run for office (not the Presidency, for reasons stated above), I doubt he would do well. Hate to say it, but the guy is just plain weird, and it's not like he's a gifted public speaker.

I have a feeling the entity referred to as Elon Musk has crashed. It no longer seems to be functioning in any logical manner.

I don’t think he’ll even buy Twitter, let alone have any political career. It wouldn’t surprise me if we haven’t seen ‘peak Musk’ now and things start going very wrong for him. He just doesn’t seem to be making good decisions and Tesla stock is all over the place at present.

I have a feeling the entity referred to as Elon Musk has crashed. It no longer seems to be functioning in any logical manner.

I don’t think he’ll even buy Twitter, let alone have any political career. It wouldn’t surprise me if we haven’t seen ‘peak Musk’ now and things start going very wrong for him. He just doesn’t seem to be making good decisions and Tesla stock is all over the place at present.

Yeah, I've been saying that too. I can actually envisage a time when he will not be well liked and when the media turn on his type they turn very fast and hard.
He's a disruptor and the world needs them for a while but they can overstay their welcome.

The cult of Musk peaked around that time he was on Saturday Night Live and the whole DOGECOIN shit show.

Tesla hasn't actually launched any really new cars for years...well apart from this thing...seems to be just playing around with existing models? The cars all still look basically the same as years ago whilst other manufacturers are breaking new ground.

437325-tesla-model-y-2020-tracer-la-voie-une-fois-de-plus.jpg

Yeah, I've been saying that too. I can actually envisage a time when he will not be well liked and when the media turn on his type they turn very fast and hard.
He's a disruptor and the world needs them for a while but they can overstay their welcome.

There’s another thread regarding his Twitter takeover bid, but I still don’t get is what his game plan is. Teslas may as well be called Wokemobiles. They are bought by wealthy liberals concerned about climate change and one would assume all the other issues folk who care about climate change care about. No Trump Republican redneck would be seen dead in a car that wasn’t a climate destroying gas guzzling SUV, truck, muscle-car with a gun rack or an actual tank. Just isn’t going to happen. As such all the right-wing shit-talking, sucking up to Trump etc is the equivalent of putting a non-removable MAGA bumper sticker on every single Tesla. The fact Tesla’s stock has crashed through the floor is therefore no surprise at all.

It was so obvious this would happen my suspicion is he did it deliberately as stock manipulation, but I don’t understand why. It is either so clever no one can see his game, or he’s gone quite mad. If he continues to channel the online persona of Kate Hopkins Tesla are done as the folk they appeal to absolutely hate that shit, and rightly so.

PS Is this really just being pissed that Grimes has apparently left him for Chelsea Manning? Is he that petty? He’s certainly been posting some really nasty transphobic crap.

The fact Tesla’s stock has crashed through the floor is therefore no surprise at all.
Even without the Musk-y scent, that had to happen.

The company has been spending other people's money for years; the notional valuation has always been utterly ludicrous.
There's also a lot of comparable behaviour about in the 'tech' market.

I'm investing heavily in a complete A-Z sets of Smartie Tube lids; get your friends in now, before the market wakes-up

advertisement

Back