advertisement

Can anyone ID these speakers..?

Ooh, good shout - however I think it looks like the grilles have a stand-off/gap between them and the cabinet which the F30s don't seem to have?

YES. I concur! Thanks @BB Wan!

Now we can get on with the important stuff like discussing the poor guy's interior design choices.. :D

I thought I'd pop this onto the thread from a house listing I saw, looks like 90's Rotel CD and Amp with a Rega Planer 2 or 3 but the speakers look more vintage, could well be some house dressing going off with this one.

i

Last edited:
I thought I'd pop this onto the thread from a house listing I saw, looks like 90's Rotel CD and Amp with a Rega Planer 2 or 3 but the speakers look more vintage, could well be some house dressing going off with this one.

i

I don’t think he’s a pfm member.

Surely no-one here would arrange that room like that??

i
Maybe post it over in Classic - dunno what it all is, if I had to pull a guess out of thin air - Rega Planar, Arcam Amp, Arcam CD, AR Speakers :)

For some reason the word radiogram popped into my head and the speakers are from a 1960s USSR made RIGONDA SYMPHONY STEREO Radiogram, so most definitely not what you'd expect to be using with 90's kit.

H3779-L66387180.jpg

For some reason the word radiogram popped into my head and the speakers are from a 1960s USSR made RIGONDA SYMPHONY STEREO Radiogram, so most definitely not what you'd expect to be using with 90's kit.

H3779-L66387180.jpg

If I’ve offended any of the Russian Mafia I apologise profusely.

advertisement

Back