advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson: IV VONC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnson and his fawning cabinet (along with quite a few others) are making the pigs in Animal Farm look like feeble beginners in the art of bluster, lies, duplicity, treachery etc. etc.

It would be except Nadine Dorries is an utter ****ing Moron, and .. in the UK Cabinet. Therefore, also - obvious to the world as the kind of utter ****ing morons the Brits are apparently entirely-happy with.

Pitchforks: too good for 'em...
Don’t forget the morons who vote for her.

She is an example of a constituency where you could pin a blue rosette on anything and the morons would vote for it. It’s been tory for 80 years.

It’s similar where I live. A seat that has always been tory by a large margin and probably will be in 2024. When I walk around here I look at people and wonder what the hell are they thinking...

I know...me, me, me...let’s kick the ‘scroungers’...

Impressive lighting by the official photographer in the Convict’s office. Using three pinpoint bulbs so the reflections in Johnson’s eyes gives the impression of tearyness/humility, while words of bombast come out of his mouth.
I know it’s overused, but the whole thing is very Orwellian

Nadine Dorries actually declared war on Ukraine earlier (Independent). No one noticed as Boris is the focal point today, but we are now at war with Ukraine.

PS Ukraine.
Nadine Dorries is clearly in thrall to Johnson. It is surely only a matter of time until she becomes a meat shield in her turn. I'm looking forward to that day. A woman scorned, and all that.

I was joking but:

https://twitter.com/Podolyak_M/status/1533902519784595456

FUmENUBWIAMqKjj

Yes,that's Zelensky's official adviser giving Boris Johnson a ringing endorsement.

Food for thought.

The adviser seems to be mistaking Johnson for someone loyal and trustworthy. I'm sure all the wives made a similar mistake...

I bet Johnson would cheat on Ukraine with Putin if he thought that would be the best path to save his leadership.

The adviser seems to be mistaking Johnson for someone loyal and trustworthy. I'm sure all the wives made a similar mistake...

I bet Johnson would cheat on Ukraine with Putin if he thought that would be the best path to save his leadership.
Of course. Gotta feel sorry for the Ukrainians if BoJo's their best hope.

Down at the Den we sing “no one like us, we don’t care”. Perhaps it’s time to gift the song to the Boris supporters.

The more I think about it, the smarter the timing of this VONC looks.

There was an argument for leaving it until after the upcoming by-elections but this way gives the Tory rebels two swings at Johnson.

Tonight's vote seriously weakens him and poor by-election results later this month could finish him off.

Whatever happens in the next few months, Johnson will not lead the Tories into the next election.
He’s never struck me as particularly bright. His comment yesterday about how he would do the same thing all over again surely was a factor in the huge vote against him? He demonstrated beyond all doubt that he is incapable of learning from mistakes and modifying his behaviour in light of lessons learned.

But that doesn’t mean he isn’t ruthlessly cunning. He’s managed to sail through sixty years of life without suffering the consequences of his despicable behaviour. Yes, it looks very bad and I sincerely hope this is the end, but over the last couple of years I have grudgingly learned, however much of an imbecile he is, never to underestimate his capacity for self-preservation.

I see a few of the bribes have started to come out of the woodwork. Graham Brady wanted the Golborne Link of HS2 scrapped in his constituency. Slipped out today.
Looks like Bob Seely on the Isle of Wight was promised extra funding for the IOW council.
etc etc ad infinitum.
But of course, Johnson keeps his promises....

I see a few of the bribes have started to come out of the woodwork. Graham Brady wanted the Golborne Link of HS2 scrapped in his constituency. Slipped out today.
Looks like Bob Seely on the Isle of Wight was promised extra funding for the IOW council.
etc etc ad infinitum.
But of course, Johnson keeps his promises....
If you think these bribes are bad just wait until we're close to the 2024 GE.

In the meantime it will be all about smearing Labour, easily bought by the morons and about bigging up of how great the tories have done regarding Ukraine and brexit. They will nail it again in 2024. People get what they vote for (or don't vote for).

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back