advertisement

new member - introduction

bunkport

Hi folks
I couldn't find an " introduce yourself " section on the forum so I'll post here .
I've been browsing the forum for a while now , and I decided to join up .
Mostly listen to Blues , Rock , Jazz and Fusion ( ouch ! .... what a clumsy word ! )

Currently doing a major update of my 30 yo system and I'd really appreciate some
advice or tips ...... I'll put the details in my first post , after this intro .

Greetings to all !

Hang on a minute.
There is an interview first.
For all we know you might use disposable razors, drink instant coffee and don’t like Star Trek…

Pmsl I guess I had better leave then pmsl

Hold I have not had a shave with a razor for erm a few years.

As for coffee when I do drink it I generally use my tasimo but not unknown to use instant when not at home.

If had known this was the the entry questions I would never have got in pmsl

Welcome ‘bunkport’ to PFM.

I hope you enjoy the Forum and find it stimulating, useful and worth staying on.

I’ve been here for more years than I care to remember...

Martyn Miles.

Welcome to you. You will be greeted with mostly good advice from mostly knowledgeable people. But not all the time. Enjoy your time on here. I’m sure you’ll fit in quickly.

Good luck stay safe.

Welcome... You've a lot of catching up to do.

There's loads of great people here who are very helpful and very knowledgeable. The sense of humour and quality of writing here is superb too.

A tip from a friendly member.. do not under any circumstances grow a long beard, acquire a taste for Belgian beer, or wearing Trilbys. Otherwise, you’ll be just fine. Welcome

Welcome.

A good sense of humour will help.

Let us know what you have, it'll help for when you have any queries.

Also because I'm nosey! Pictures as well if poss.

Andy

Obviously growing a long beard, acquiring a taste for Belgian beer, and wearing trilbies will be a good start. We can then discuss your favourite wine regions and Mingus albums at leisure.

advertisement

Back