advertisement

All purpose football thread 2021-2022 season II

Well done City.

Great for the title to be decided in the last 15mins on the final day. For a very long time it looked like City may actually bottle it. Ah well :D

Congratulations to all City fans and to Leeds. Having worked in Burnley this will be devastating for a very poor town for whom football is vital.

Reckon Bournemouth & Fulham will struggle. Don’t fancy Town’s chances either should we make it. Southampton seem to be running out of luck also.

The EPL is pretty miserable for those at the bottom.

9th!

When we were on that losing run it looked like we could be dragged back into the mire with games against Man City, Arsenal, Spurs, Man United, Wolves and West Ham to play. We won 5 of those 6.

Potter is the best manager that we have ever had. This is our best ever team. Happy days.

Potter is a magician and the team clearly believe in him and his prep. It's great to see. As for the ManU result, my nephew was in the stadium for that, and that's a memory that will live with him for a long time.

Classy as ever dipper.

You must be suffering from a case of mistaken identity - I am not a Liverpool fan - my comments were in light of the recent pitch invasion atEverton and then the one today at the Etihad and remind me of the bad old days so the authorities need to get a grip. I see on the news tonight that the Villa keeper was hit on the head when the fans poured onto the pitch.

You must be suffering from a case of mistaken identity - I am not a Liverpool fan - my comments were in light of the recent pitch invasion atEverton and then the one today at the Etihad and remind me of the bad old days so the authorities need to get a grip. I see on the news tonight that the Villa keeper was hit on the head when the fans poured onto the pitch.

Villa have said that they will not be making a complaint as Olson has received no injury and they are not sure if he was hit by accident, or not. City have apologised for any injury to Olson and have said that the offender will be barred for life. I have watched the videos and cannot see any contact so I am not sure what to make of it. As for the invasion, I do think it is asking for trouble but how you stop it, I am not sure: 10,000 delirious fans take some stopping.

advertisement

Back