advertisement

Only two sleeps left!

I have no connections with Linn tbf, they just wanted something different for their room at the show and I jumped at the chance to showcase my latest design in a forum that a company of my size simply can’t afford.

Per has a point there, Linn may well check if they get asked about the racks a lot at the show.
If they do, it's not impossible they decide to bring one on their own.
In which case it paradoxially could be better for you if they don't get asked a lot about it.
I can ask a friend to take a few pics there if you like..?
Anyways congrats on your rack & I do understand it's exciting to see the own product on such a big stage.
And don't worry, Brexit is a very mild variant of Cable thread..

Per has a point there, Linn may well check if they get asked about the racks a lot at the show.
If they do, it's not impossible they decide to bring one on their own.
In which case it paradoxially could be better for you if they don't get asked a lot about it.
I can ask a friend to take a few pics there if you like..?
Anyways congrats on your rack & I do understand it's exciting to see the own product on such a big stage.
And don't worry, Brexit is a very mild variant of Cable thread..
Thank you for the kind and supportive words

Last edited:
Phew the wait is over!

Here is a few nice pictures of new my mid century modern inspired ladder rack design at Munich in the Linn room. Fair play to the guys at Linn for being really great to deal with and being happy to take a rack that was just a concept a few weeks ago.

I also got a one on one tour of their amazing production facility when I dropped it off last week which was amazing.

Is that your racking? It's very reminiscent of 60s 70s Danish /Dieter Rams. Ladderax did a very commercially successful take on it iirc. Very neat and form-follows-function.

Yes that’s exactly where I got the basic idea from, we have ladderax in our spare room and I love the design. Unfortunately the ladderax wasn’t really built with strength in mind and they often struggle if you put heavy equipment on them. My ladder rack design has been designed with heavy equipment in mind

Yes that’s exactly where I got the basic idea from, we have ladderax in our spare room and I love the design. Unfortunately the ladderax wasn’t really built with strength in mind and they often struggle if you put heavy equipment on them. My ladder rack design has been designed with heavy equipment in mind

Ladderax are a very timeless design. They have a Scandi look coupled with a touch of industrial. And so versatile.

They look great, are the cabinets from a kit or based on your exceptional woodworking skills?

Thank you. I commission the metal work then I create the shelving/vinyl storage using a wide choice of real wood veneers. It’s an exciting addition to my range as it’s still bespoke but also allows the owner to make changes to its configuration should their kit change

That's the stuff. A friend has some, I think I helped him assemble it. It only works if it's secured to the wall, at which point you can park the car on it.

I Watched your rack today, really excellent design with lots of nice details.
Looked cool and functionally.
Probably not cheap - the edition Linn used.
Wish you luck.

advertisement

Back