advertisement

Recommended movies etc on Netflix/Amazon Prime III

We couldn't get rid of Netflix even if we wanted too. Everyone is leaching off us.

Just watched The Missing. About a 5years old boy that goes missing. It was quite upsetting to watch because I have a 5-year-old boy, and that's my worst nightmare. It was pretty good, but I thought the ending was a bit odd.

Just started watching The Fall. It's about a serial killer that murders attractive, young females and poses their bodies, takes photos of them and then uses the photos to get off. We've only seen a few episodes, but it seems quite good so far.

We watched Moonfall last night, complete shite and way too long, good special effects though, probably worth having it on whilst doing something else on a Saturday night.

We also started watching the Elton John biopic which is very good, so far anyway.

We couldn't get rid of Netflix even if we wanted too. Everyone is leaching off us.

Just watched The Missing. About a 5years old boy that goes missing. It was quite upsetting to watch because I have a 5-year-old boy, and that's my worst nightmare. It was pretty good, but I thought the ending was a bit odd.

Just started watching The Fall. It's about a serial killer that murders attractive, young females and poses their bodies, takes photos of them and then uses the photos to get off. We've only seen a few episodes, but it seems quite good so far.

The missing two is pretty good BTW.

We are watching Severance on ATV and I have to say very good, odd enough and enough info given for it not to be totally baffling.

On Amazon I’ve stumbled on the Escape Artist starring the talented David Tennant, I’m 60% through the first of the two part film. Decent so far.

We are watching Severance on ATV and I have to say very good, odd enough and enough info given for it not to be totally baffling.

I was totally baffled by episode 1. Although it frequently looked lovely.

Yes they dont make it easy. It slowly evolves and has been excellent. Beautifully shot, good actors, unusual story line. Its one o those thats likely to go tits up in season 2.

Netflix - Love, Death and Robots series 3 is up.
All episodes great but two absolutely spectacular ones.
Jibaro is one of the most visually stunning things I’ve ever seen. Amazing.
Night of the Mini Dead is hilarious.

I survived that too, just. (I have four kids under 10 and my god it’s like spinning plates!) The day after I watched the last episode, I was at Fulham FC with my 8yo boy and after the game a mother had lost her 7yo - boy - he went in the loos one way and didn’t come out the same way…. I was helping with my boy trying to find him… Frightening as hell.

Been watch a couple of episodes of Martin Beck series 9 on iPlayer well worth an hour of your time, I thought the episodes were excellent and really enjoyed them, the morality is a bit interesting and asks questions which are good questions to ask the viewers.

Martin Beck series is excellent, nothing to do with the books really, more of a stand alone piece. Obviously all sentient being should read the full set of 10 books.

Just discovered a Chappelle show episode I missed on Netflix, the comic's early 00s sketch show which ran for 2 seasons. Very silly and absolutely hilarious, a brilliant comic. His recent stand up shows are much more measured, I prefer his earlier style of delivery, seemed to take himself less seriously.

Ricky Gervais Supernature on Netflix. You’re like it if you like him, otherwise you probably won’t!

Puzzled by the price increases, ours has been £5.99 for as long as I can remember.

Have been enjoying BBC Prehistoric Planet on Apple TV+. Remarkable blend of live action and CGI.

advertisement

Back