advertisement

Ukraine IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need independent proof. Hundreds of PR agency from UK, US, UA work for dirty propaganda. So I don't trust your source. When i got info from trusted and independent sourse it sad but it's true. There is no mass murdering and raping as it agency wants to assure you.

Donbass people already has tons of documented cases against UA army and Nazi Azov and they be judjed very soon.
How do you think this will all end up?

Army? Six people and child.

A rocket attack was carried out on the center in the city of Lozovaya, Kharkiv region — the building was used as an armament depot. A temporary warehouse was organized in the Palace of Culture in the Kharkiv region, where heavy weapons and ammunition were placed.

But Mr. President Artist will tell you attack on UA culture. Didn't he?

I don't know. it seems obvious to me that this is a war to the last Ukrainian soldier. this is beneficial to the USA and the UK. And everyone, in general, does not care about the people of Ukraine.
The faster Russia ends its invasion of Ukraine, the fewer lives will be lost. President Putin is literally in the driving seat.

Please be more specific.

The killing civilians bit or the destruction of personal property, like homes, bit.

Or, to be more specific, the First Protocol, dated 1977:

Article 51 - Protection of the Civilian Population (Link)
"2. The civilian population as such, as well as individual civilians, shall not be the object of attack. Acts or threats of violence the primary purpose of which is to spread terror among the civilian population are prohibited."

Article 52 - General protection of civilian objects (Link)
"1. Civilian objects shall not be the object of attack or of reprisals. Civilian objects are all objects which are not military objectives as defined in paragraph 2.

2. Attacks shall be limited strictly to military objectives. In so far as objects are concerned, military objectives are limited to those objects which by their nature, location, purpose or use make an effective contribution to military action and whose total or partial destruction, capture or neutralization, in the circumstances ruling at the time, offers a definite military advantage.
"

Oh, no, hang on. Russia can't contravene these artciles because it withdrew from the protocol in 2019. The only country to do so.

https://ihl-databases.icrc.org/appl...Pages_NORMStatesParties&xp_treatySelected=470

https://thehill.com/opinion/interna...convention-protocol-sets-dangerous-precedent/

Anyone would think it was getting itself ready for a bit of scorched earth policy.

I'm worried for you dmitre. You actually believe Russian State controlled media. You are in for a nasty shock when the shame of this whole sorded affair falls upon Russian citizens.
John

How to say in English «я охреневаю от того, как вы вы переворачиваете все с ног на голову»

Запрет на забор тел убитых дала именно Украина. Это вы можете легко узнать из про-украинских пабликов.

Вы живёте в каком то зазеркалье. Удивительно, конечно.
I think it's nice to write in English on an English language forum.

The killing civilians bit or the destruction of personal property, like homes, bit.

"2. The civilian population as such, as well as individual civilians, shall not be the object of attack. Acts or threats of violence the primary purpose of which is to spread terror among the civilian population are prohibited."

"1. Civilian objects shall not be the object of attack or of reprisals. Civilian objects are all objects which are not military objectives as defined in paragraph 2.

2. Attacks shall be limited strictly to military objectives. In so far as objects are concerned, military objectives are limited to those objects which by their nature, location, purpose or use make an effective contribution to military action and whose total or partial destruction, capture or neutralization, in the circumstances ruling at the time, offers a definite military advantage.
"

Oh, no, hang on. Russia can't contravene these artciles because it withdrew from the protocol in 2019. The only country to do so.

https://ihl-databases.icrc.org/appl...Pages_NORMStatesParties&xp_treatySelected=470

https://thehill.com/opinion/interna...convention-protocol-sets-dangerous-precedent/

Anyone would think it was getting itself ready for a bit of scorched earth policy.

Looks like UA army didn't read it. Or when your defence you may not to follow any rules?

I'm worried for you dmitre. You actually believe Russian State controlled media. You are in for a nasty shock when the shame of this whole sorded affair falls upon Russian citizens.
John

I can tell exact the same for you and your media. I didnt whach TV, I dont read state controlled media as well.

I read ukranian, russian and so called independent media, Youtube and telegram and blogs. I dont eat BBC, CNN and other state controlled brainwash mashine. Sorry.

Dmitri - maybe you should start your own thread about this ruSSian invasion and discuss with yourself ?

"

"

According to Russian propaganda, Russian forces never target civilians - because, well, they are Russians, "soulful, kind and honest people," and are definitionally incapable of such actions.

Instead, as it is patiently explained to Russian citizens every evening, it's the Ukrainian Nazis that inexplicably chose the exact moment a Ukrainian city is surrounded by RF forces to immediately massacre the civilian population inside.

Basically, Russian defense is "they are killing themselves." And Russian citizens regurgitate this in interviews, so it's working very well. As we say in Russian "Goebbels is nervously smoking a cigarette."

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back