advertisement

Today I have mainly been v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fear I might have one of those on Monday. My doctor asked me today when I last had my prostate examined. I didn’t like his chuckle when I replied ‘never.’ Not one bit.

mmm…

me neither.

Certainly due.

I was an expert at the ol’ examination p.r. - I even had a favourite finger.

Payback is on the cards.

I would leave that as a memory, FB pies are now horrific, anything that costs money has been removed, the pastry (which I thought was the best bit) is now made with some manky fat which solidifies and sticks to your mouth, nasty.
I have to agree. I bought one for the corona stash yonks ago and dragged it out a few weeks ago just to use it. Like a lot of processed food nowadays it is shit and went in the bin after a small and risky taste of the so-called pastry. It even looked crap.

Last edited:
cleaning upvc window frames and painting black masonry on tiles . just about got it done inbetween rain . finished off a weeks refresh of house while inhabitants away . bit of a rush but managed it
no thanks to wickes GHASTLY ultimate wood treatment ... thick like glue and hard to apply . will be sticking to no nonsense smelly stuff and ronseal one coat which we love . we have used about 40 litres in past month thanks to my wonderful sons efforts

I fear I might have one of those on Monday. My doctor asked me today when I last had my prostate examined. I didn’t like his chuckle when I replied ‘never.’ Not one bit.

<public service announcement>a digital rectal examination is nothing compared to what you go through if they find something (1 in 8 PFM members are likely to get prostate cancer in their lifetime)</public service announcement>

Sounds like a good way to spend an evening. If your colleagues are as unlikely to have made it all the way back to Burstle without a comfort break as I would have been, they might have used the aforementioned toilet. I’ve found a photo.

tardisbathroom02.jpg

doctor+poo+scan.jpg

<public service announcement>a digital rectal examination is nothing compared to what you go through if they find something (1 in 8 PFM members are likely to get prostate cancer in their lifetime)</public service announcement>
Yes, the medical profession have a saying " if you don't put your finger in it, you will put your foot in it!"

Absolutely. Fortunately that possibility has already been largely ruled out in my case (at least for now) - which is why I can treat the forthcoming, er, probe quite light-heartedly.

Mrs BB is going for afternoon tea with her friend today. Her friends husband wants to take me to his local for the afternoon, it would be rude to say no.

Will be hoping Sunderland win their play off game today. As a Boro fan it’s been nice watching them struggling to get out of League 1 but enough is enough now. We need Derby matches.

Cheers BB

on a train to London. Nice lunch, some beer and a dinner at a German restaurant.

heavily discounted hotel near regents park

was in regents park the other day , what an absolutely wonderful place .

we've walked the length of the regents canal from Paddington basin to the Limehouse basin.

Easier (quicker) for us to get to Paddington now the Elizabeth Line opens on Monday

Today I have been mainly bouncing off my max heart rate.

Went for a slightly hilly MTB ride with a mate who is averaging 110 mile per week versus my 30, need to up my game a bit :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back