advertisement

TOCA 50 for sale a pair MONO SECA design.

CJ14

O.H.
These 50W TOCA are part of set that where once the biggest SECA amp ever made.
The TOCA 50 are heavy and you will need to arrange collection, 100Kgs.
In the photo the tale TOCA 50 can be seen.
I intend to auction of the money will to :-
Air Ambulance.
The Heart Foundation,
And to G.O.S.H.
This offer will expire at the end of May 2022.
Offer over £3000, the original cost to buy was over £15,000, so a bargain they were kept for me in safe keeping since 1992.
All tested and working.

https://www.abcaudio.biz/ewa3?pgid=jdu83evr-17956ae7-3f65-4467-8463-a53e2b227b39

Last edited:
The only pictures we have are here right now: https://www.abcaudio.biz/ewa3

Next week I'll get to London and collect them for storage in East Sussex. Some photos well follow.

These are some of the most powerful class A amplifiers ever. The big brothers were 300W continuous output, and were the same design as the TOCA 50, simply with more modular amplification boards. Power consumption of these is a decidedly irresponsible 300W per channel.

Any better pics Colin? Also any dimensions of the two for sale ? The photo looks as though they could be the size of big floorstanders - and twice as heavy!

Are they still in London?

Hi, just back from a short hol.

The 50W are still in London Alan will be here this week to takes some good pictures and then will post them with sizes etc, Yes heavy very heavy.

There could be interest (me included) with decent pics and dimensions…..

And where in London they reside as they won’t be easy to move by the sounds of things

If you are going to give the money to charity put them on eBay, you will at least get the market value for them, which may well be the scrap value but at least it’s something.

Just trying to add photo but need to add to cloud. I'm moving my room around but as replacements for my Seca 20 (seen in background when get the picture added) they are out of this world.
Rest of system is Townshend Rock 2, Ittok and Troika, Forte model 2 pre. Colin will build me a new pre at some point in the next few months. Impulse H2s in full restoration with all new drivers NOS and upgraded crossovers, meridian 200 transport and dac 203.
Im using Colin's Ls25 cable in triwire but wish I kept the 40 when testing.

advertisement

Back