advertisement

All purpose football thread 2021-2022 season II

To be honest forest have a shocking record in the play off's, it really is a lottery, but it seems like it's always been like this, i might be wrong,

HI, only saw the Forest highlights, what a nail biter what a goalie samba is, when he stops showing off, getting carried away is his biggest fault, but still, all or nothing on one game, if they play at their best, like we know they can, they will win at Wembley, Forest needs to be in the premiership, over 22,000,+ fans, every home game the fans deserve it, they have earned it over the years, they never gave up, CUM ON YU REDS

After seeing what your fans did to Billy I sincerely hope they get what they deserve and it isn't promotion.

As for gates our club are the best supported in the division and:
  • we've won nothing for 97 years
  • have never been in Europe and
  • have now endured nine failed play-off campaigns out of nine.
Does that mean we deserved it more? Of course it doesn't.

Like the Championship the Premier League doesn't ask for big gates or a storied history. It only asks for competence and, FWIW, I think that the Huddersfield squad needs less work to be competitive at the bottom end of the next league up than yours does. For that reason and some others I think they do deserve it.

PS If you do go up people will delight in telling you that it stopped being called the Premiership in 2001;)

Our fans, or some of them, didn’t cover themselves in glory either on Monday. Probably not as bad as at Forest; pretty peed off that Quest let Nathan Jones have a monologue on ‘respect’ rather than accurately covering the game.

For the record the vast majority of our fans went over & clapped the Luton supporters. Their fans have far more class than either their manager or some of their players.

perhaps after extra time they should go into extra extra time and play as 5-a-side.

if they are still drawing after that, they should cut the cup in half and declare both teams winners

A decent game marred somewhat by some bizarre refereeing. Frankfurt deserved it, just. Terrible way for Rangers to lose.

Oh Everton, you are a bloody hard going mistress but tonight I wouldn't swop you for anything in the world even after all these years.

Goodison Park atmosphere was incredible.

Who'd be a Blue :)
Amazing atmosphere, I was thinking at half time “how long before I go home ?” , now I’m thinking “ I’m going to be bankrupt drinking to excess at London prices on Sunday “ . UTFT

advertisement

Back