advertisement

Only two sleeps left!

The didn't admit it but Brexit always was going to be a disaster in the short term. I recon, give it about ten years, and things will settle down.
That’s ok then. ‘Global Britain’ just when the world has decided it’s best to retreat from globalisation! Perfect timing.

The didn't admit it but Brexit always was going to be a disaster in the short term. I recon, give it about ten years, and things will settle down.

Thats optimistic in my opinion. Rees Mogg said it would take 50 years before any benefit from Brexit would happen.

That's optimistic in my opinion. Rees Mogg said it would take 50 years before any benefit from Brexit would happen.

Sounds a little pessimistic but the bottom line is no one knows but I certainly think it'll take a long time.

We tend to forget that our union with Europe didn't happen overnight, it developed over a long time and started with relatively simple trade agreements. What we ended up with was not what we signed up for and it'll take ages to establish new arrangements and contracts. But it will get sorted out. Eventually.

Isn't this thread just an advert? Might be why a few saw fit to de-rail it with Brexit talk

Some of us do have an idea how marketing works

Pictures needed please

Isn't this thread just an advert? Might be why a few saw fit to de-rail it with Brexit talk

Some of us do have an idea how marketing works

Pictures needed please

Not really Dan, I’m genuinely blown away that a small UK business like mine is being represented at a big show like Munich. If you think that’s forcing my products on you then I’m sorry it wasn’t my intention.

I’m not at the show so until I’m sent a picture I can’t post one

Not really Dan, I’m genuinely blown away that a small UK business like mine is being represented at a big show like Munich. If you think that’s forcing my products on you then I’m sorry it wasn’t my intention.

I’m not at the show so until I’m sent a picture I can’t post one

I certainly hope your product is beeing forced succesfully.

Linn should be an exiting partner, beware if your prices are beeing pushed down or if they will create a copy sort of like Naim did with their fraim.

I have no connections with Linn tbf, they just wanted something different for their room at the show and I jumped at the chance to showcase my latest design in a forum that a company of my size simply can’t afford.

I haven't seen your rack, but about 10years ago I bought a finite elemente 5 shelf rack, mainly because it had 5 shelves, and some thought had gone into isolation and vibration absorbtion.
When I visited a reputable Wadia dealer to audition a player , they sold finite elemente, but he tried to sell me a much cheaper rack because he said it looked better.
I'm sure he knew his business, and made me realise how much hifi sells on looks, I hope your rack looks good, but I would want it to sound good too.

advertisement

Back