advertisement

All purpose football thread 2021-2022 season II

HI, only saw the Forest highlights, what a nail biter what a goalie samba is, when he stops showing off, getting carried away is his biggest fault, but still, all or nothing on one game, if they play at their best, like we know they can, they will win at Wembley, Forest needs to be in the premiership, over 22,000,+ fans, every home game the fans deserve it, they have earned it over the years, they never gave up, CUM ON YU REDS

HI, only saw the Forest highlights, what a nail biter what a goalie samba is, when he stops showing off, getting carried away is his biggest fault, but still, all or nothing on one game, if they play at their best, like we know they can, they will win at Wembley, Forest needs to be in the premiership, over 22,000,+ fans, every home game the fans deserve it, they have earned it over the years, they never gave up, CUM ON YU REDS
You are aware that they have opposition at Wembley who will not lie down. They haven’t earned anything yet;)

Our keeper is better BTW.

Anyway, I bear Forest no Ill will & happy for them to reach the EPL if they outplay is on the day.

Good luck to Rangers tonight, it’ll be great if they win. Also, good luck to Huddersfield in the play-off final.

I just don’t like the play-offs. I always hope the highest finishing team that ends up in the play-offs is promoted. 3rd division this season is terrible with the 5th and 6th placed teams in the final. It makes a nonsense of the season, imo.

advertisement

Back