advertisement

Today I have mainly been v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have to go and buy a bottle of absinthe.

got some here with a nice dripper

Today, cooking......Keema Peas, and a creamy black dal. Will serve the keema with (yes believe it or not), white sliced Kings Mill bread. As served to me in Lahore where this recipe comes from (actually my agents mother served this and shared her recipe), and in a hotel in Pune.

Waiting for The Wife to finish prepping our main meal, just about to settle into multiple Fifitini’s - and Scrabble with a background of jazz and odd stuff.

Going to give it some today. it has been a while. 7 letter words a go-go.

Wish it would rain.

watched the hundreds of folks walking to mosque to celebrate EID

then went to an amazing carnival in Pershore which was a real treat ... great to hear the bagpipes and see a few vintage cars . lots of people there and fantastic atmosphere

and then tended to the grave of a loved one

got some here with a nice dripper

Today, cooking......Keema Peas, and a creamy black dal. Will serve the keema with (yes believe it or not), white sliced Kings Mill bread. As served to me in Lahore where this recipe comes from (actually my agents mother served this and shared her recipe), and in a hotel in Pune.

ah Lahore ... one of THE most beautiful cities in Pakistan . the Oxford of Pakistan with beautiful architecture

Walk along Beachy head, then Church lane tearoom in Seaford, highly recommended, a cut above the average tearoom. Now got a 'bone in' shin of beef on the go.

Watching Nadine Dorries dig a series of ever bigger holes and not quite knowing when to stop has proved, well, amusing, would even be funny if she was not a Tory and actually *thought* for a millisecond. I mean, downstream movies and dinner with a guy who died in 2019 - really?
**yes, that would require a brain**

in a bad —. good way.

eating leftovers with a serving spoon

fell asleep at least twice. WIFE watching dubious detective drosss on the box

beetime

Just need the carpet fitting in the railway room, then can start the baseboards construction. With that in mind, have been working out what wood I'll need...

A couple of months back, I decided to let (what's left of) my hair grow long. After 45 years of corporate servitude, this was step one in returning to my early 70's roots as a young hippie.

Today I have been contemplating next steps, and came across this.

a5-1646911827559-1296x-jpg.jpg

https://www.royaura.com/collections...-50s-short-sleeve-casual-loose-hawaiian-shirt

Thought it had a nice Big Lebowski vibe. Plenty of other choices. I like the jazz shirt too.

My question to the PFM fashionista collective is: will wearing this bold print help my freak flag fly?

A couple of months back, I decided to let (what's left of) my hair grow long. After 45 years of corporate servitude, this was step one in returning to my early 70's roots as a young hippie.

https://www.royaura.com/collections...-50s-short-sleeve-casual-loose-hawaiian-shirt

Thought it had a nice Big Lebowski vibe. Plenty of other choices. I like the jazz shirt too.

My question to the PFM fashionista collective is: will wearing this bold print help my freak flag fly?

Do it , Do it :D

It’s a great shirt, @Hook. I have a shirt with a ‘large, colourful parrots’ design that I bought in Naples, Fla. I discovered that it only works in Naples (and, perhaps, other sub-tropical and relaxed locations) - I look a complete tw#t if I wear it over here so, my only cautionary note about your new shirt would be, context is everything.

that is appallingly bad. Do not waste your dosh

With shorts and flip flops or under a suit like Paul Merton?

It’s a great shirt, @Hook. I have a shirt with a ‘large, colourful parrots’ design that I bought in Naples, Fla. I discovered that it only works in Naples (and, perhaps, other sub-tropical and relaxed locations) - I look a complete tw#t if I wear it over here so, my only cautionary note about your new shirt would be, context is everything.

Having been a very conservative dresser for so long, and currently owning only solid shirts, I am now looking for something fun and different.

Honestly don't care if I look like a tw*t, especially if the shirt gets fun comments or brings some smiles at back yard get togethers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back