advertisement

Student Survey for my daughter, please help out.

Done, even thow as a child I was chased by timber wolves, I was running and running and they where just loaping along behind me, it it haden't been for the cage they where in they would have caught me easily.

Pete

Done
Has to be done carefully by people who know and care what they are doing - and are able to change their minds if actuality overtakes theory

Very interesting subject, very controversial and not too easy to implement.

Without predators like wolves, it is hard to see how numbers of deer for example can be kept in check.

Predictable resistance from livestock farmers.

Done. Out of interest, is the survey subject part of her course, or is the BTEC work about the analysis of survey results, so the actual subject matter is (at least to an extent) not material?

Done. Out of interest, is the survey subject part of her course, or is the BTEC work about the analysis of survey results, so the actual subject matter is (at least to an extent) not material?

Hi Steve, she's doing a Level 3 BTEC in Animal Management so the subject matter is pertinent to her course, or at least one of the modules on the course.

Done.

They would help keep the deer population down, which is a good thing as there are currently no natural predators.

Not sure what sheep farmers will have to say.

What's the likelihood of wolves venturing into urban areas looking for food - remote? - but I guess if they did they'd make short work of cats and dogs too.

advertisement

Back