advertisement

All purpose football thread 2021-2022 season II

Klopp took a bit of a risk with the starting eleven and got lucky with the result, very open game and Forest were a tad unlucky

So City to be played twice in a week either side of a UCL quarterfinal….. bring it on

Liverpool and Manchester mayors want FA Cup semi-final switched from Wembley - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60842200

Makes sense...but when did sense make any difference.

Not when the FA is involved they have still never answered why they allowed a ground with no safety certificate to have one of their games. Nor have they ever been held to account for what they did . This will go ahead as billed and nothing will be done to help fans too much money for the FA coffers involved.

I've never thought that playing semi finals at Wembley was a good idea - imo it kind of devalues the final itself.
Liverpool/City should logically take place at Old Trafford and Palace/Chelsea at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

I remember Villa Park holding semi finals too.

Utd is a good shout ........ but aren't all City fans Southerners :D:p

I've never thought that playing semi finals at Wembley was a good idea - imo it kind of devalues the final itself.
Liverpool/City should logically take place at Old Trafford and Palace/Chelsea at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Agreed.

advertisement

Back