advertisement

All purpose football thread 2021-2022 season II

Congratulations but more what a result than what a game watched about sixty minutes and did not see too much on Show .

Come on Bournemouth.

Update: Great result for Bournemouth. Let’s hope the teams just outside the top 6 pick up points from their games in hand.

Last edited:
Good luck to Forest tonight, I don't really follow them any more but I've seen that they have been doing well of late, they deserve a bit of luck after the last 20 year shambles.

Beaten by a much better team with 10x our wage bill. I am sure other teams in Yorkshire know that feeling.
Beaten by a more ambitious and better run football club, which is why Bournemouth can afford 10x the wage bill of Huddersfield or whatever club you think is bigger than Leeds, assuming that is not a fabrication.

Edit: Huddersfield.

Last edited:
Beaten by a more ambitious and better run football club, which is why Bournemouth can afford 10x the wage bill of Halifax or whatever club you think is bigger than Leeds, assuming that is not a fabrication.
I don’t think Leeds are a big club anymore, were they ever? Huddersfield are a modest but quite well run club in a medium sized Town.

I think Bournemouth have a squad worth about 90 million whereas we’ve spent about £1m on ours in total. Even if we don’t win another game we will still have had a decent season & cannot be relegated.

More than can be said for some.

Best out some antiseptic on the knuckles, they must get really sorry being dragged around;)

I don’t think Leeds are a big club anymore, were they ever? Huddersfield are a modest but quite well run club in a medium sized Town.

I think Bournemouth have a squad worth about 90 million whereas we’ve spent about £1m on ours in total. Even if we don’t win another game we will still have had a decent season & cannot be relegated.

More than can be said for some.

Best out some antiseptic on the knuckles, they must get really sorry being dragged around;)
I don’t care if Leeds are a big club or not, looking at your posts that’s something you are bothered about, not me. What matters is how a club is run and it’s level of ambition. My own club has been mediocre to rubbish for most of my life on that measure. I have a lot of admiration for what Bournemouth have achieved, likewise Brentford and a few other clubs generally seen as small clubs by those who think it matters.

Huddersfield did very well for a few seasons in recent years and I wasn’t thrilled when they were relegated, I was pleased when they were promoted. However, I hope they aren’t promoted this season due to the tone of your posts in this thread.

I have no idea why you feel the need to post that last sentence, I guess you think it’s funny, or something.

The goal looked offside to me, his feet weren’t but his chest was. The Forest shout wasn’t a penna.

advertisement

Back