advertisement

Recommended movies etc on Netflix/Amazon Prime III

'Wild Bill' on Netflix, not a western, a gritty and sometimes humorous drama featuring child poverty and a man who finds himself at the violent end of our 'system'

Finished ARCHIVE 81. Overall I really enjoyed it. The last episode seemed to flail around somewhat, but I found it a more worthwhile watch than some Netflix series I’ve started. in fact, from my viewing, Netflix have been doing quite well recently, what with this and the likes of SQUID GAME and MIDNIGHT MASS.

Mick

Anyone watched 'Roadrunner: A film about Anthony Bourdain' on Prime? Loved all his travelling series but not sure if I want to pay for a documentary. Or perhaps I should stop being a tight git.

Finished ARCHIVE 81. Overall I really enjoyed it. The last episode seemed to flail around somewhat, but I found it a more worthwhile watch than some Netflix series I’ve started. in fact, from my viewing, Netflix have been doing quite well recently, what with this and the likes of SQUID GAME and MIDNIGHT MASS.

Mick
Midnight Mass blew it in the last two episodes.

Squid Game reached a satisfying conclusion, even as it left the option of a second series open.

Five episodes in, and loving it, I'm hoping Archive 81 will be more like the latter than the former.

advertisement

Back