advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mogg is a living fossil from an era when manual workers were viewed with suspicion for their latent fecklessness and immorality, where the principal downside of industrialisation was realising you were now surrounded by hoards of masterless men and that the law had to be applied differently to those from servantless households.

8lX6ZfR.jpg

In Boris, Jacob saw much to be admired.
It's just as well he went to a posh Public School, looking like that at a Comprehensive would have resulted in his face being punched inside-out on the first day...

It's just as well he went to a posh Public School, looking like that at a Comprehensive would have resulted in his face being punched inside-out on the first day...
Might have done him some good, though. I'm not advocating for trial by violence, but I have a feeling he'd have been a better human being had he mixed with a wider variety of them.

From NewsThump:

I think we've all seen this this plays out over the coming days...
1 - "I've seen no evidence of blackmailing and intimidation."
2 - "There might have been SOME blackmailing and intimidation, but I wasn't there."
3 - "I saw the blackmailing and intimidation but I wasn't directly involved."
4 - "I used intimidation and blackmail but didn't know it was against the rules."

Petition here demanding the Met investigate Downing St (Open Democracy). I view it more as shining a spotlight on just how bent the Met are under Cressida Dick’s leadership than caring about Johnson. The longer he holds onto power the more damaged his rotten party IMHO.

Mogg is a living fossil from an era when manual workers were viewed with suspicion for their latent fecklessness and immorality, where the principal downside of industrialisation was realising you were now surrounded by hoards of masterless men and that the law had to be applied differently to those from servantless households.

8lX6ZfR.jpg

In Boris, Jacob saw much to be admired.

Good God, that’s horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back