advertisement

Green and Yellow Squares (Wordle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't get this one. Kicking myself.

Two yellows on the first pass, the same two yellows on the second, then got them to go green and a further yellow. But really couldn't make sense of it. Obvious now, of course!

5 today. First two lines were good ranging shots, but struggled on the last 2.

I couldn't do it today so got a friend to do it for me and she got

Wordle 213 4/6

⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛

Desperate last minute WAG with assistance from my wife :D

Screenshot-2022-01-18-at-14-01-18.png

Wordle 214 2/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜

Disheartened at first blush, but strategic choice of next vowels nailed it.

Four today, but cocked up on line two by using a letter again which I already knew wasn't in the word - I was watching TV at the same time and not concentrating - so reckon I could have done it in three if I'd not been multitasking . This is becoming mildly addictive :)

Took five today.
First guess had nothing right but by third guess I had the first three letters correct which gave me about 4 options for the last two letters - just went for wrong option on the fouth go.

There are at least 6 reasonable unique options for the last two letters today, I tried 5. Irritating that it wasn't amenable to reason. Starting somewhere else might have made it easy. Perhaps I should allow the second guess to contain letters I know are wrong.

(Question is whether there is a guaranteed strategy overall. Perhaps worth some exhaustive analysis on a comprehensive word list. Get a machine to do the work...)

Got letter 5 correct on first guess, got letters 2, 4 and 5 on second, left only one option for word on third guess.

Easy one today, would like an option to make a larger word.

Wordle 214 3/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛

^ why does it do that when I post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back