advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went out on a trek today, looking for Golf Balls (aka the NATS radars at Titterstone Clee Hill). Somewhat thwarted by rapidly rolling hill fog, I did manage to get a snap of them in a very brief break. Must go back on a warmer, clearer day!

There's one of the towers. Oh!
51829281275_32384cde44_c.jpg

Such clear, uninterrupted views. No wonder they're up here...
51829281240_26e9922b1b_c.jpg

Ah! There they are!
51828900284_e43761cd43_c.jpg

Still, it wasn't a wasted trip. Bar the sound of the wind, it's probably one of the quietest places I've been for a long time. No distant traffic hum, not even a tweet from any birds. Great place for a stomp around.

Hard to imagine that you are in Merrie England when you are up on the Clee. I met someone the other day who confessed that she lived on a farm on the side of the Clee - she looked pretty 'ard, it has to be said....

I went out on a trek today, looking for Golf Balls (aka the NATS radars at Titterstone Clee Hill). Somewhat thwarted by rapidly rolling hill fog, I did manage to get a snap of them in a very brief break. Must go back on a warmer, clearer day!
Still, it wasn't a wasted trip. Bar the sound of the wind, it's probably one of the quietest places I've been for a long time. No distant traffic hum, not even a tweet from any birds. Great place for a stomp around.

Looks great - I'm up for such a re-visit stumping, when next the weather breaks/ I'm in the 'hood : D

There's one of the towers. Oh!
51829281275_32384cde44_c.jpg

Such clear, uninterrupted views. No wonder they're up here...
51829281240_26e9922b1b_c.jpg

Ah! There they are!
51828900284_e43761cd43_c.jpg

I love these, looks and sounds like my kind of place. Google maps, here I come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back