advertisement

What are you listening to right now #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, mine is not an original but it’s a very good Japanese pressing from 2006. Think I paid £90 for it in 2014. It does sound great though. I’ve seen a reissue of this in recent years but not sure what the provenance is.

Very nice. As far as I can tell the recent reissue isn't entirely pukka.

JMT – JMT 849 154-2. CD, 1991.

R-1059537-1352223833-1445.jpeg.jpg

Fascinating, Amber Audio! Many thanks.
I take it he liked the album, too.
I am not a vinyl afficianado any more, lucky enough to be enjoying my favourites on mostly Brennan FLAC, or otherwise on cassette tape or CD.
I enjoy reading how you folks indulge in your vinyl, too, though.

PS - I see you're nae far fae here. Never forget the lovely Council man (Water Services) I met through my trips on work in the region. He was born in Echt. Always started his phone calls to me with the words "Iain, ah'll tell ye fit it is." Nice.

Yesterday evening I went digging through my c.d. collection, most of which is in our spare room.

Eventually found what I was looking for, but also dragged a pile of c.d’s out that I haven’t played for years.

You beauty

More images

Bizarre Inc – Energique
Label: Vinyl Solution – STEAM 47 CDL
Format:
CD, Album
CD, Single, Limited Edition
Released: 1992
Genre: Electronic
Style: House, Acid House, Breakbeat, Hardcore

You need the complete sessions, the two albums as originally released only scratch the surface of so much amazing music

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000003NA3/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21
I certainly would have sprung for a complete LP Box Set. It’s a pity they didn’t have courage to go for that I’m sure it would have sold easily enough if priced around the Same as the recent Light House one. This “amazing” music does deserve it. The only ‘complete’ LP version I know of is the copyright avoidance Doxy one and that is really far from complete with only 14 tracks compared to the CD’s 22.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.

Son de la Frontera, to remind me of many times being in deepest Andalusia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back