advertisement

Novak Djokovic....there may be trouble ahead at the Australian Open

That is the point - it is not that big a story! As I suggested, it seems that you are very tied up in punishing the anti-vaxxer, something I find very boring and symptomatic of many of the 'holier than thou' types from the Daily Mail. No doubt you will continue to celebrate when he can't appear in future tournaments so you have a joyous year ahead of you. Enjoy it.
You have some kind of fixation with the Daily Mail. Enjoy your selective judgement.

Is Djokovic still guilty?
Well, it appears he'll be treated as guilty at many airports, just through a lack of evidence. He could do the right thing; admit his vaccination status and stand by his principles or perhaps get the vaccination (heaven forbid).

Can I remind people not to start calling each other names, it's against the AUP.

I have had to remove some posts and the posters will go from the thread too if the antagonism doesn't stop.

Looks like the French authorites are not allowing unvaccinated players to participate in the Grand slam.

Looks like the French authorites are not allowing unvaccinated players to participate in the Grand slam.
At this time, but Covid is a shifting picture. I'm saying no more for fear of being described as a Daily Mail reporter/reader (not sure which, the guy didn't say).

At this time, but Covid is a shifting picture. I'm saying no more for fear of being described as a Daily Mail reporter/reader (not sure which, the guy didn't say).

They are intertwined, and both are happiest when blaming others and claiming moral high ground and hollow victories.

If you really don't know, you have ways to find out what would be a reaction of a POC if you address him as "your African buddy"... I have no problem to accept "our Balkan buddy" from a person of good intentions or at least a good (English) humor as most here, although technically speaking I don't live in Balkans anymore (or not full time- I guess Northern Aegean islands don't count)...

But I don't care, as long as there's no racist underline to it, regardless of your patronizing lessons.
Well, it wasn't intended to be patronising - I was trying to take into account that you are a) not a native English speaker and b) might not be familiar with some British idioms. But if you felt patronised, maybe look inside and ask yourself why you feel so defensive?

advertisement

Back