advertisement

Happy New year

Happy New Year everyone :D

uzJxNiq.jpg

Happy New Year fellow Fishies.

We went for a walk in West Bay (aka Broadchurch) this afternoon. I was taking a few photos of the waves crashing against the rocks but I forgot about the seventh wave...

Soaking wet I had a ten minute walk back to the car then a 5 minute drive home while Mrs seagull laughed her head off. I should have known better having grown up on the south coast.

Warm and dry now, beer for me g&t for Mrs seagull, music playing so a decent end to a pretty crap year.
Nice. We had a walk along the coast from Burton Bradstock a couple of days ago, the waves were pretty big then. Watched some lady taking pics on her phone get an absolute soaking, but fortunately she found the whole thing hilarious.
Saw some odd things washed up, including what looked like a dead puffin, and a mysterious thing we later identified as a sea mouse. Must have been some wild weather out to sea recently!

Happy New Year to everyone, all the best for 2022.

Long walk planned for today and tomorrow, New Year resolution is to walk more and eat healthier, bet that goes by the weekend :D

It already is; 15 degrees and sun (another record back to the 50s, I believe).

Gosh but you certainly revere your electric bike, Mull !:D

Another pink fish year lifting off; long may it last for all of you Pisceans (et al, of course)
Spoke to friends north of Seville, 2000ft up near Aracena- 22’C, clear blue skies. I need to get out there when circumstances allow.

Happy New Year to all.

I'm fed up with thinking this year can't be worse than the last one, so I won't tempt that one.

advertisement

Back