advertisement

Happy New year

Today marks 6 months free from alcohol, gluten, animal products and takeaway food.

The change to my body has been fantastic. I feel amazing. I’m eating clean, have lost weight, and my way of thinking is pure and positive.

I'm looking forward to 2022, so I can continue this way of living because I choose to. No alcohol, healthy eating and above all exercise for at least an hour every day.

[I don't know whose status this is, but I was so happy for them I copied and pasted it]

Happy New Year!

Today marks 6 months free from alcohol, gluten, animal products and takeaway food.

The change to my body has been fantastic. I feel amazing. I’m eating clean, have lost weight, and my way of thinking is pure and positive.

I'm looking forward to 2022, so I can continue this way of living because I choose to. No alcohol, healthy eating and above all exercise for at least an hour every day.

[I don't know whose status this is, but I was so happy for them I copied and pasted it]

Happy New Year!
Bloody hell, Dr H. Don’t do things like that - you nearly gave an old man a seizure.

Happy New Year folks...

All the best for 2022

Hope you all have a better ending to the year than I do, managed to pierce my brand new Grubs wellies with a brand new (and bloody sharp) gardening fork and got the prong smack bang between 2 toes... o_O:D

Repair kit ordered & on its way haha

Happy New Year fellow Fishies.

We went for a walk in West Bay (aka Broadchurch) this afternoon. I was taking a few photos of the waves crashing against the rocks but I forgot about the seventh wave...

Soaking wet I had a ten minute walk back to the car then a 5 minute drive home while Mrs seagull laughed her head off. I should have known better having grown up on the south coast.

Warm and dry now, beer for me g&t for Mrs seagull, music playing so a decent end to a pretty crap year.

Happy New Year!

Thank goodness for that! Happy New Year everyone!

So it is New Year here so best wishes to all.

We had 23 degrees this week during the afternoon and that is crazy climate change needs sorting this year

FF

advertisement

Back