advertisement

Audiolab CDT 6000 price increase

richie60

pfm Member
Why has the price of this product increased by £20 in the last week?

I was looking at this hoping to find it reduced in the sales, but it’s shot up in price!

Lots of people have standalone dacs ( I’ve four) so neat to have an affordable transport from a well known company? I’ve just bought one S/h despite having a nice Avondaled Arcam 5.

In the USA Crutchfield now has the 6000A integrated at $1199, though it’s on sale until the end of today for $999. Even at that sale price it seems a bit much, but maybe I’m just being unrealistic.

In the USA Crutchfield now has the 6000A integrated at $1199, though it’s on sale until the end of today for $999. Even at that sale price it seems a bit much, but maybe I’m just being unrealistic.
Sounds more than reasonable to me. Currency conversion, together with import duty, taxes etc.

Sounds more than reasonable to me. Currency conversion, together with import duty, taxes etc.
My pricing skepticism was in relation to the Rotel A11 Tribute which is $799 in the USA, but that model doesn’t include a built-in DAC so the comparison is admittedly flawed. (But I’d still lean towards the Rotel myself.)

Every manufacturer has put up prices , marantz way more than 20 quid .all of them inc b@w , amphion, naim, etc

advertisement

Back