advertisement

Andy's not sweating.

Indignities,looks like the journos have been mispronouncing her name calling her Jizlaine much to the annoyance of her brother.

A radio journalist ( Today prog. ) posited that the Maxwell’s sentence won’t directly affect A. Windsor.
Except, of course, that it focuses attention on him.
No bad thing...

I guess she'll open her mouth for a plea bargain ie reduced sentence then the lawyers will go after him in civil cases around the world or wherever he has assets but he'll never be prosecuted here in the UK.

Still can't believe Trump is not involved in this. Maybe as a bankrupt property speculator he wasn't important enough...

I guess she'll open her mouth for a plea bargain ie reduced sentence then the lawyers will go after him in civil cases around the world or wherever he has assets but he'll never be prosecuted here in the UK.
Not the same lawyers though is it I’m guessing?
She’s been found guilty in a criminal case, those prosecutors won’t give a damn about civil cases. Unless they feel they can prosecute others on her testimony.
For what it’s worth I think he’s shady as hell

Not the same lawyers though is it I’m guessing?
She’s been found guilty in a criminal case, those prosecutors won’t give a damn about civil cases. Unless they feel they can prosecute others on her testimony.
For what it’s worth I think he’s shady as hell

My point is that she knows where the bodies are buried and will give that information to the prosecutor and it will then become public knowledge after which lawyers in America will go after him in civil cases all over the world or wherever he has assets.

He'll never be prosecuted anywhere cause he'll not leave the UK whilst he's alive.

Still can't believe Trump is not involved in this. Maybe as a bankrupt property speculator he wasn't important enough...
Trump had his hands full running Miss Teen America.
Though as you know one of Epstein's victims alleged she was taken to Mar a Lago.

My point is that she knows where the bodies are buried and will give that information to the prosecutor and it will then become public knowledge after which lawyers in America will go after him in civil cases all over the world or wherever he has assets.

He'll never be prosecuted anywhere cause he'll not leave the UK whilst he's alive.

I guess she’ll be given the opportunity to give up those involved. Not sure if she will though especially if even with leniency she’s spending the rest of her days in jail!

Here’s the take on likely events from a former prosecutor.

As a result of the court case, it's now known Drumpf travelled on "The Lolita Express" at least half a dozen times more than already admitted.

No one seems to be saying this but it leaves a bit of an unpleasant taste in the mouth. So Maxwell goes down for a million years, Epstein 'committed suicide' and suddenly its "justice has been done". I don't think so; just a witch being burned while all those powerful men walk free.
Edit- apologies Wow hadn't seen your video.

She’ll only give that up if it benefits her and now it’s post trial it’s unlikely.
Guessing the rumours of a deal are leaks from her lawyers

No one seems to be saying this but it leaves a bit of an unpleasant taste in the mouth. So Maxwell goes down for a million years, Epstein 'committed suicide' and suddenly its "justice has been done". I don't think so; just a witch being burned while all those powerful men walk free.
Edit- apologies Wow hadn't seen your video.

Pretty much similar to the Duchess of Argyle who took the wrap for two men, one of whom was the defence secretary and later a lord, for forty odd years, three men if you include the guy who got her pregnant when she was 15.

She’ll only give that up if it benefits her and now it’s post trial it’s unlikely.
Guessing the rumours of a deal are leaks from her lawyers

I still think that the prosecutors with go after Andrew obviously he'll never be extradited but if they apply for extradition that would be interesting.

I still think that the prosecutors with go after Andrew obviously he'll never be extradited but if they apply for extradition that would be interesting.
If they had evidence already, they would have done so. This trial adds nothing to the likelihood of Andrew facing criminal charges.

Last edited:
Losing one is unlucky. Isn’t that why she is flashed with light every fifteen minutes? losing two would be unthinkable. For proper punishment the Americans are the best whilst claiming the moral high ground. You couldn’t make them up.

I would wager that if there were any risk of her dropping someone in it then she'd be dead already. Will be interesting to see what the sentence is.

advertisement

Back