advertisement

Aluminium potentiometers knobs

IVELIN

pfm Member
Hi all,

Where could I find solid aluminium potentiometer knobs with dimensions approx 40mm x 14mm?
I have checked Google, eBay and nothing really came up.

Thanks,
Ivelin

Hi! Thanks for the replies! :D
@david ellwood , I checked all the different web pages but did not find what I am looking for.
@337alant , they all have plastic base.
@Marra , I saw these two and didn't see the all aluminium body.
I am looking for black solid aluminium ones with dimensions: diameter of 38mm - 42mm and hight 12mm - 15mm.

I also checked AliExpress and Alibaba but nothing really fit the criteria.

Is there anyone in the UK who machines such items?

Hi all,

Where could I find solid aluminium potentiometer knobs with dimensions approx 40mm x 14mm?
I have checked Google, eBay and nothing really came up.

Thanks,
Ivelin

Will be a tough search I'm afraid.
I went searching for one with similar dimensions a while back and it was a Hen's Teeth affair.

In the end I did find something but had to settle for 38mm x 22mm in black anodised. Took weeks to get here as well but was at least decent quality.
Wanted a match recently but the seller has since vanished and all searches (including the mainstream suppliers) were to absolutely no avail.

Also be aware that an awful lot of what's available now via eBay is plastic core stuff not mentioned on the listing or shoddy shite (I know, have ended up with both)

Sorry to be pessimistic but you may have to compromise on your dimensions - good luck with your search either way, post here if you find one :).

Yeah I gave up trying to get exact size Amazon has some solid aluminium ones with grub screw just takes searching. I have a 32.5 that needs them replacing

What is it for? If you don't mi d sharing a picture that could be very useful.

My take was as long as they match and not tiny it could work on the 32.5. years ago Avondale used to sell aluminum knobs
Got an old amp and the original black knobs have been replaced with some shiny ones which are also thicker and just look silly :rolleyes:

advertisement

Back