advertisement

The Desmirking of Johnson

I, for one, am not ready to celebrate Johnson's political demise when the chief reason appears to be that the ruling Tory party has moved so far to the right that BJ is no longer an acceptably Trumpian leader for them.

Remember when we couldn't wait to see the back of Theresa May ? Let's be careful what we wish for.

Last edited:
I, for one, am not ready to celebrate Johnson's political demise when the chief reason appears to be that the ruling Tory party has moved so far to the right that BJ is no longer an acceptablly Trumpian leader for them.

Remember when we couldn't wait to see the back of Theresa May ? Let's be careful what we wish for.

I am with you here. I was celebrating the demise of the smirk. I mean, Johnson is a bloody Marxist.

I, for one, am not ready to celebrate Johnson's political demise when the chief reason appears to be that the ruling Tory party has moved so far to the right that BJ is no longer an acceptablly Trumpian leader for them.

Always keep a-hold of nurse
For fear of finding something worse.

With the johnson gone we would be wide open for someone with a firm, as opposed to a scattergun, right wing agenda, and a clue.

Always keep a-hold of nurse
For fear of finding something worse.

With the johnson gone we would be wide open for someone with a firm, as opposed to a scattergun, right wing agenda, and a clue.

The likelihood is that, assuming they can find someone with a clue, all of the almost human tories have been purged. The direction seems set.

One of the chief weapons in the Tory Party rhetorical armoury for many years has been the smirk. The chief smirker of recent years has been P.M. Johnson. Dare we hope that the notable absence of the smirk is irreversible - a new stage of maturity arrived at?

If smirking were an Olympic sport (it isn't yet, but will be in 2028), Priti Patel would be in the running for a gold medal. No surprises to see what's she's doing on Wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priti_Patel

I'm not sure which smirk wins: BJ, Nasti or Mogg ? Or is Mogg a sneer ?

A friend of mine who is a constituent of moggs Bath and North East Somerset told me that a friend of his held grease smug up by his ankles when he was a kid.

He was and still is a conceited contemptible twat.

Mogg was wearing a mask at PMQ’s today. It was black with upright bars of white. Subtle eh?

advertisement

Back