advertisement

The 2021 F1 Season.

Should’ve just run the safety car till the end. There was no way Max was winning that until the crash. That was the fairest thing they could have done and they wouldn’t be stuck in a shit storm now if they had

That would have been the fairest way of doing it, but commercially I imagine there was pressure from the owners for a race finish...there's job security and a cheque book somewhere in this mess thats for sure.

...there's job security and a cheque book somewhere in this mess thats for sure.

I do love a good conspiracy theory.
t2009.gif

I’ll put my ignorance on display here but why are teams allowed to change tyres while the safety car is running and not lose track position ?

I’ll put my ignorance on display here but why are teams allowed to change tyres while the safety car is running and not lose track position ?
It’s not so much not losing track position as the time taken to pit relative to the slower pace of the pack allows a much less damaging stop time wise and as long as the pit lane is open of course.

Mercedes flew barrister Paul Harris, QC, over to Abu Dhabi in anticipation of a controversial incident which could have determined the outcome of the Formula One title title. very sporting of them :(

Mercedes flew barrister Paul Harris, QC, over to Abu Dhabi in anticipation of a controversial incident which could have determined the outcome of the Formula One title title. very sporting of them :(
They wouldn’t have felt the need if the FIA and race director knew wtf they were doing.

You think RB don't have lawyers? Both drivers deserved not to have a great season tainted but if you are seriously suggesting that RB would have just stoically taken this outrage in their stride, you haven't been watching very closely.

I would have brought three personally based on how previous incidents have been handled within the FIA this year.

advertisement

Back