advertisement

All purpose football thread 2021-2022 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool were pants poor early passing then really wasteful of some very good chances . Only good thing was we kept going till the end and finally got the goal we should have had earlier. Jota should buy Divock a drink as he saved his blushes for the miss of the season so far.

City's to lose now.:)

We’ve just been very lucky this season. Chelsea still have the better squad and Liverpool a frightening front 3 who can outscore any team at anytime.

It’s between those two teams for title. We’ll do our best to try & finish in 3rd place.

Flip a coin for top 3 - might be dependant on AFCON and/or who goes furthest in the UCL tbh
Chelsea also have the FIFA Club World Cup early Feb which has resulted in 2 PL matches being postponed.
I tipped Liverpool before the season started but now think it will be City - they are without doubt the best team in the league.

Chelsea also have the FIFA Club World Cup early Feb which has resulted in 2 PL matches being postponed.
I tipped Liverpool before the season started but now think it will be City - they are without doubt the best team in the league.
They are in truth

We’ve just been very lucky this season. Chelsea still have the better squad and Liverpool a frightening front 3 who can outscore any team at anytime.

It’s between those two teams for title. We’ll do our best to try & finish in 3rd place.

It’s the all in the hands of the club ‘that can never do wrong’, City will only have themselves to blame if they don’t win the title, the other two will be fighting over 2nd and 3rd

The WC tournament means nothing tbh but so valuable for sponsorship etc - City are the best by a mile on their day but can blow it big style when it matters

The WC tournament means nothing tbh but so valuable for sponsorship etc - City are the best by a mile on their day but can blow it big style when it matters
We always blow it when Pep overthinks it in the CL. Still need a striker. Haaland is sat waiting by his phone for the call…

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back