advertisement

Mandatory microchipping for cats. The New World Order is here.

notaclue

pfm Member
Big Brother. New World Order. Etc. That sort of thing. It has arrived. It was only a matter of time.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/cat-microchipping-to-be-made-mandatory

All cat owners "must ensure their pet is microchipped before they reach the age of 20 weeks and their contact details stored and kept up to date in a pet microchipping database."

Cats today. People tomorrow. Mark my words. This will be a dry run for the microchipping of humans.

Within five years (at the latest), everyone will be microchipped. Mark my words. Again. Supermarket security barriers will be beeping like crazy. Everyone will be setting them off.

Surely we all got our microchip with the covid 19 vaccine? I’ve got three of the damn things so far.

PS My cat was chipped by her previous owners. I’ve not managed to connect her to WiFi yet though.

I can see the Police Cat Squad climbing trees and chasing cats to check their microchip is working :D.

Oh, and many a true word spoken in Jest!

Gary

Ive been chipped twice so far, once with AZ and then with Pfizer, when I get my third I'll have worldwide network coverage with unlimited data feedback.

The chips facilitate a direct neural link with the command protocols of the star link death satellite array.

My dog told me.

"99% of people support compulsory microchipping for cats according to recent Government consultation."

Yeah. For sure. I bet £10 YouGov set the question.

"Do you support compulsory microchipping for cats or would you rather cats were drowned in a sack in the river?"

Big Brother. New World Order. Etc. That sort of thing. It has arrived. It was only a matter of time.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/cat-microchipping-to-be-made-mandatory

All cat owners "must ensure their pet is microchipped before they reach the age of 20 weeks and their contact details stored and kept up to date in a pet microchipping database."

Cats today. People tomorrow. Mark my words. This will be a dry run for the microchipping of humans.

Within five years (at the latest), everyone will be microchipped. Mark my words. Again. Supermarket security barriers will be beeping like crazy. Everyone will be setting them off.

Clever thing about chipping humans is all you do is put the chip in a shiny case offer a few simple functions, they pay for them and carry them everywhere.

Russ pp Bill Gates, George Soros and a few Lizards.

I don't have cats....there are two cats in the house at the moment....thats because one is licking his wounds and dripping puss on the sheets whilst the other is asleep. They aren't mine....it would appear I am theirs.

Frankly, I’m surprised this wasn’t mandatory years ago when it became compulsory for dogs. Cats roam more than dogs, so the need would appear to be obvious. Why dogs and not cats for all this time? So it’s overdue IMHO.

advertisement

Back