advertisement

All purpose football thread 2021-2022 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Will Jessica discover Chester's affair? Will Benson discover Chester's affair? Will Benson care?"
"These questions—and many others—will be answered in the next episode of...Soap."

Sad Ray Kennedy ex Arsenal and Liverpool player has died aged 70 great player and part of the first real dominating Liverpool sides . My condolences to his family and friends.
A great player indeed - Even looked classes above watching him play at the Vetch Field for Swansea City in the early 80's after his Liverpool career had ended.
RIP.

Is it good sportsmanship to beat another football team 20-0?

What’s an acceptable margin of victory? 8-0? If so, what were they meant to do during the second half? Kick the ball around the centre circle for 45 minutes? Play keepie uppie?

I do feel a bit sorry for Latvia, but the point of a competition is that you compete to the best of your ability until the final whistle. If the other team isn’t able to match that level of competitiveness, then it’s just tough.

Pep on the box doing something that’s looks suspiciously like moaning about injuries and unavailable players.

Strange. The usual suspects on the forum assured me that City never did that and only Klopp did.

Is it good sportsmanship to beat another football team 20-0?
Which would be more insulting; to have 20 goals put past you, or for it to be obvious that the other team could have put 20 past you, but took pity on you, and limited themselves to 10?

Pep on the box doing something that’s looks suspiciously like moaning about injuries and unavailable players.

Strange. The usual suspects on the forum assured me that City never did that and only Klopp did.

Imagine Jurgen's veneers if players of the quality of KDB, Foden, and Grealish were all out injured for Liverpool - it would be like the clashing rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back