advertisement

System Pics 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks great, do you think they make a difference?
Hi, to be honest I do think they make a difference. Because of how my room is shaped left speaker is nearer the side wall than the right speaker. As a result, sound from left speaker appeared to me as stronger and stereo stage was moved to the left which was very annoying. Since I installed acoustic panels on side walls and the rear wall the problem has disappeared and the listening experience is much better. Also, since they look great aesthetically WAF was not an issue either.

My Dynaudio LYD 48’s have arrived after a 3 month delay, replacing my previous KRK G4 Rokit 7’s and KRK 10s sub, not got them hooked up to the KRK sub just yet as I want to wait a while to see how they sound, although I will probably end up buying the Dynaudio 18s sub in the new year.

They are a definite improvement on the KRK’s though, very wide and open with a fat juicy midrange that’s putting a big smile on my face.

I’m not moving from my seat till I develop pressure sores on my arse…….or until my beer runs out………

51707312700_242f31b3db_3k.jpg

^^^^^^^
What a fantastic photo JTC, your dog looking non too happy with you, is that because there is no music, or is it because there is music being played :D

Did you find the supertweeters made a big difference?

Reactions: JTC
She’s pissed off since I’m ignoring her! The STs do make a subtle difference but specifically to my room, which seems to eat HF extension and so these just add a little extra HF ‘seasoning’ to taste!

Lovely Steve! Run us through what you have there please mate?
Hey Jake, trust all’s well fella.

TW Raven AC / Raven 10.5 / AT ART9 / Rothwell SUT
AN TT2 Deluxe / AN Arm3 / AN IQ3
AN M6 Phono
AN 3.1 Balanced ii Dac
AN-E LX Signature speakers
NAF 845 SE Amp hiding in the middle.

Two turntables is not sustainable ! I’m trying to decide which one to keep but it’s taking longer than I thought !

Hey Jake, trust all’s well fella.

TW Raven AC / Raven 10.5 / AT ART9 / Rothwell SUT
AN TT2 Deluxe / AN Arm3 / AN IQ3
AN M6 Phono
AN 3.1 Balanced ii Dac
AN-E LX Signature speakers
NAF 845 SE Amp hiding in the middle.

Two turntables is not sustainable ! I’m trying to decide which one to keep but it’s taking longer than I thought !
Why - two is a good number :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back