advertisement

The watch thread: pocket, wrist, sporty, showy? You name it!

My 2403/581887 ordered from Christopol on 26th Oct,(£45 inc. postage) arrived this morning.

887-bezh-cif_720_600_png_5_100.png
(stock image)
I looked at those too, I like the "small seconds" look and that's a slightly different take on it. For the price of a pub meal for two, what's not to like?
For mine, I've got a couple of Natoes in the drawer, just not in leather. If it's thick enough I could use the thing for hand to hand combat.

I use mine for hammering steel nails into concrete when I want to give the ball-hammer a break. (Helps keep the self-winding topped up too.)

My 2403/581887 ordered from Christopol on 26th Oct,(£45 inc. postage) arrived this morning.

887-bezh-cif_720_600_png_5_100.png
(stock image)
Nice! That’s properly vintage. Reminds me of my late granddad’s pocket watch.

I don’t think I’ve seen such a recent thing scaled down for the wrist. Is it a hand winder?

Tried that and while it does change the page to English each time you move to a page for adding an order it switched back to Russian . I think I have worked it out but the confirmation e-mails are also in Russian will have to try google translate .

Tried that and while it does change the page to English each time you move to a page for adding an order it switched back to Russian . I think I have worked it out but the confirmation e-mails are also in Russian will have to try google translate .

That's odd. It stayed in English for me throughout the ordering process. The confirmation emails were in Russian, but the confirmation of posting was in English and also included a tracking number for The Russian Post website, which was surprisingly efficient and informative.

Hard to beat at that price. I was nearly tempted to order one - despite having zero need whatsoever :)
Definitely looks good, but the page led me to look at the Invicta Pro Diver which is slightly more expensive but a Seiko automatic movement. Quite tempting

advertisement

Back