advertisement

All purpose football thread 2021-2022 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news, Stuart.

I think Lee Charnley had to go at some point. After the takeover, he probably knew that too. Rightly, or wrongly, as the club front for Ashley, he had become too toxic with the fans. However, when we work for others, we all usually have to do things we don't like or don't agree with. We just have to get on with it and do what we are told to do. If he rocked the boat, Ashley would have pushed him overboard. I'm sure he has done reasonably well out of it financially, but it would be good to hear his side of the story when his severance NDA expires.

Newcastle United: Eddie Howe to miss first game after positive Covid-19 test - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59354229

It could only happen to Newcastle. Hopefully, Eddie can still play his part - I'm sure they are frantically working to get him a live TV stream and dugout phone comms to his hotel room. He will have met a huge amount of people over the last few weeks. It just shows that we all still need to be very careful. I just hope it doesn't go through the club players and staff. Back in October, it was revealed that only 68% of Premier League players were fully vaccinated, 81% having had a 1st jab.

Wishing Eddie, KdB and any others infected a full and speedy recovery.

howe-eddie-hutch-covid-m.jpg

Squeaky win for Wycombe just two points cover the top 4, exciting. Good win for Watford may utd keep OGS on for a bit longer, they deserve it! Tomorrow will be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back