advertisement

Bluetooth receiver for iOS devices

Joco

pfm Member
Hi, does anyone have any recommendations for a BT receiver to play Spotify premium via my Amplifier?
I have a Chromecast Audio but it keeps falling over during listening and I’ve had enough of it.
Thanks, John.

I have a BluDento BLT-2 that has been rock solid. Not used the DAC, only optical out, but the bluetooth bit of it works really well and gives good range/no dropouts. I see they now also have a AptX HD version, which is probably worth considering. Bought direct with fast & free shipping from HK.

BluDento BLT-HD Bluetooth Receiver - BluDento

I have a BluDento BLT-2 that has been rock solid. Not used the DAC, only optical out, but the bluetooth bit of it works really well and gives good range/no dropouts. I see they now also have a AptX HD version, which is probably worth considering. Bought direct with fast & free shipping from HK.

BluDento BLT-HD Bluetooth Receiver - BluDento
If an IOS device is the source, APTXHD or LDAC in BT5.0 won't be used. However, AAC will be and hopefully at a high bitrate, so should be good SQ.

Thanks guys, a couple of options to investigate although importing personal items from France may be interesting.. appreciate your help.
John

I have the same zen DAC and I see that the zen2 is on eBay currently with the frequent 20% voucher so £127 which is pretty close to the original zen price.

It sounds great is solid build and connects first time every time.

Cheers Linds, VAT taken offand then a further 20% off..a no brainier really so just ordered one. A big thanks to all who replied.:)

John

advertisement

Back