advertisement

The 2021 F1 Season.

I don't think this is about political correctness at all. It's a continuum rather than an opposite. It's talking about fans so it excludes the people who don't care or actively dislike F1. Avid's a perfectly good word for the real enthusiasts.

I like the way F1 has to be so politically correct, I assume that Avid is not the opposite of Normal, but of course we cannot say what the opposite of Normal is :D

hqdefault.jpg

He still doesn’t show the killer instinct required at that level. Qualifying performance, and winning from pole, mean nothing really. And upping your game once you know you’re leaving? Why? Toto would be wanting to know where all this potential was a few years ago.

He still doesn’t show the killer instinct required at that level. Qualifying performance, and winning from pole, mean nothing really. And upping your game once you know you’re leaving? Why? Toto would be wanting to know where all this potential was a few years ago.
Exactly, he is fast enough to out qualify Lewis on occasion and win the race from pole, but if he has to overtake other drivers then he shows that he is much weaker than other drivers who might get into one of the Mercedes F1 2 seats.

Verstappen is just masterful at the moment. That drive was Schumacheresque. It was so so easy. I think we’re looking at a new WC and deservedly so.

Fair 'nuff, but he needs to build a better car. Brawn/Ilmor have been behind RB on aero for quite a while, OK there's only one Adrian Newey, the Honda engine is tip-top too now. It's Verstappen's to lose.

Really enjoyed that. But the post race interview just now with Lewis was a bit Ew....

" They had so much pace today. Nothing I could do. When you've got Checo on your tail for the last 10 laps it's obviously a very quick car"

Nice one Lewis. Mask slipped a bit there.

advertisement

Back