advertisement

All purpose football thread 2021-2022 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if they will run a book on when the first bust up happens with Levy ? If the odds are good might have a flutter.

Indeed not but I'd have been a lot more concerned if he'd gone to United (Manchester that is).:)
Good point! Get the only decent manager available installed at a team with one weapon and that’s one that’s sulking, then sack Ole. Perfect. That’s deep and devious thinking there my friend, I like it.

If he does take over at Spurs, I'm hoping he's more successful than the two previous Chelsea managerial hand-me-downs that have washed up at Tottenham.
Once we've done with 'em, they ain't much use to anyone anymore

Last edited:
Don't take it personally - AVB's been crap wherever he's gone.;)
Were top of the league for employing daft managers for daft reasons and also for buying decent ones but hamstringing them with overpriced players who were great a few years ago

Were top of the league for employing daft managers for daft reasons and also for buying decent ones but hamstringing them with overpriced players who were great a few years ago
True - also true - we're now totl for all the right reasons.;)

Will we now see similar hand-wringing from the media and internet trolls now Spurs have sacked their manager and after only 4 months. ;) Or pehaps he’s not as great a bloke as cabbage and nowhere near as brilliant at football management.

They’ll be going after Rafa next. Or the Everton fans will.

Rafa’s honeymoon period is officially over.
Chris Sutton seems to agree with you on the BBC website.
They were better in the second half but they've got problems and the Benitez factor is a huge problem for them. A lot of fans didn't want him.

In the first half they came with very little intent. He's got real issues. Under Benitez they're not going to be on the front foot and this is going to grow and grow and grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back