advertisement

Falcon LS3/5A Auction

I’m a bit colourblind, especially in electric light as now, but are the first pair a ‘gold label’? If so that is significant and could prove a bargain for someone.

I’m a bit colourblind, especially in electric light as now, but are the first pair a ‘gold label’? If so that is significant and could prove a bargain for someone.
Didn't spot that. The label certainly looks gold in the pic, could just be the light the pic was taken in though.

Would have if they were gold label versions the dealer selling them would know that & mention it in the ad.

TS

I’m a little surprised Falcon LS3/5as don’t move quickly on eBay.

Anyone selling Old Chartwells or Rogers seem to achieve high prices.
For speakers that will be well out of spec. by now.

It must be the Far East Collectors, as anyone with an ounce of sense would go for
something recent ( the Falcons ) which is in spec.

Bargain, wonder what happened as they had no bids. The Nintronic ones have been up for ages, I bought the gold pair they had, but not at the price they were asking. Probably paid more than I needed to but I still saved a chunk of cash and I'm happy.

Bargain, wonder what happened as they had no bids. The Nintronic ones have been up for ages, I bought the gold pair they had, but not at the price they were asking. Probably paid more than I needed to but I still saved a chunk of cash and I'm happy.
Oh they had bids. Mine.
But got pulled out after I bid

advertisement

Back