advertisement

Recommended movies etc on Netflix/Amazon Prime II

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just finished the first season of The Sinner on Netflix. I quite like detective shows, and stuff that keeps you guessing, so it's a thumbs up from me.

Bad Sport has some funny episodes. Enjoying this one tonight

EcvUayk.jpeg

'Next' on Disney+. Insidious and terrifying. Occasional sardonic wit from John Slattery's Paul LeBlanc.

I now believe if it's possible at all to create Artificial General Intelligence, then we're screwed, the end!

We watched Shadow In The Cloud, on Amazon Prime, last night. My word, it was absolutely, abysmally, dreadful! But we continued to watch it out of a sort of horrid fascination. Risible script, appalling acting, it’s difficult to grasp the fact that a group of people actually sat down and agreed the making of this “film”. Truly atrocious. We did wonder if it was some sort of spoof, and it certainly gave us a few laughs. Worth watching, if only to make all else look like Citizen Kane.

Not sure if this qualifies for this thread:

Just watched Dune at the iMax Odeon Mansfield. Good film. Best thing tho was the refit of screen 1 with iMax incl sound. Very impressive. Cineworld Nottm has been relegated!

A couple or three recommendations

India's daughter on Amazon Prime Documentary on the rape case in Delhi a few years back. Really good if somewhat saddening and some shocking attitudes towards women. Highly recommended
Delhi Crime Drama series based on the case above . Great acting good dubbing a very interesting perspective
My Name carrying on from Squid game this is a south Korean cop thriller well acted and a good few twists Lots of action fight scenes too.

Watched Falling Down on Netflix last night. Not sure how I missed this old film. Found myself laughing quite a bit, but don't know if I should have been.

Hurry up with the next series as season 3 starts on BBC tonight
Also his "Wellington Paranormal" on Sky Comedy is worth catching.

Thanks Billo, started series 2 last night, hilarious in places, will fly through them as they're pretty short.
(will look into Wellington, ta).

Swagger, on Apple +. If you liked Friday Night lights, you'll like this. I've watched the 1st three episodes.

Continuing to Follw The morning Show, and now also Invasion - also on Apple +.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back